EnterPhone Plus Feature
Learn what the EnterPhone Plus Feature is and how to use it.
Is your roommate or spouse the one with the primary number for your EnterPhone system?
Novus’ EnterPhone Plus Feature is great for people living in apartment buildings with 2 or more people living together in a suite. This feature allows up to five numbers access to the EnterPhone System so you never have to worry about being able to answer the front door.
How does this work?
We assign you a phone number which you give to your building manager or concierge. This is the number that is associated with your EnterPhone system in the Novus Phone portal.
In the Novus Phone portal, you can assign up to five (5) numbers that the EnterPhone number will forward to when someone calls your EnterPhone system at your front door.
Once someone does call your EnterPhone system, all five (5) phones will ring simultaneously until one person answers their phone. The remaining phones will then stop ringing and, if no one answers, the call will end once one person’s voicemail picks up.
*Note* This feature is only available in dialed buildings. If you’re unsure if your building is dialed, please give us a call at 604 642 6688.
How do I setup the EnterPhone Plus Feature?
- Navigate to novusnow.ca and click on MyNovus at the top right of your screen.
- Log into your MyNovus account and navigate to the Phone section on the left side of your screen. Then, click on the Manage Phone Account option to navigate to the Phone portal.
- Once in the Phone portal, select Phone.
- Then, select Settings.
- Once in the Settings menu, select Enterphone Options. You may have to toggle the phone numbers displayed to discover which one is the EnterPhone Plus line.
**Remember, your Novus Phone line cannot have the Novus EnterPhone Plus Feature enabled, instead, we assign you another number that is associated with your EnterPhone system. **
Your Novus EnterPhone Plus line will display in the Enterphone Options like this:
Your Novus Phone line will display in the Enterphone Options like this:
- Make sure you have the feature “Enabled” by clicking the “x Disabled” button until you see “✓ Enabled
- Now that you have selected the correct line, you can add the phone number(s) that you would like the Novus EnterPhone Plus Feature to forward to. Enter the phone number you would like your EnterPhone forwarded to and click Add New Block. If you enter a number in by mistake or wish to remove a number in the future, click the Remove button with the trash can icon to delete.
- Click Logout to complete the changes.