- We are a rapidly growing company offering the best in Internet, TV, and home Phone services.
- We’ve been in business since 1996 and are headquartered right here in beautiful Vancouver close to bus routes and Skytrain stations.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 3 months of full time employment.
- Novus also offers generous education reimbursement and employer matching GRRSP programs.
- It’s your birthday! Take the day off.
- Our Fun Club will have you socializing with activities through out the year and donuts on Fridays will satisfy your cravings.
As a Sales Representative at Novus you play an important role. Some of your responsibilities include:
- During the day you’ll be working the phones catching up on your leads list by following up on inquiries and providing quotations and upselling existing customers to new services.
- On some nights, you’ll be at the Novus Events in residential buildings we service to answer questions and to sign up new customers. You’ll also join any street team campaigns and special events that we’ll be present at.
- You’ll be in charge of your own territory and will be responsible for making sure the buildings in your area are fully stocked with brochures and that event posters are up to inform residents about Novus.
- Develop and nurture a strong relationship with all building managers and concierges.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years experience in a sales, retail or telemarketing environment
- High School Diploma required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce an asset
- A valid BC drivers license
- Product knowledge or industry experience preferred
- An excellent communicator with strong oral and written skills
- A team player but can also work independently with minimum supervision
- A people person, your outgoing, positive and fun personality shines through.
- Highly organized with exceptional customer service skills and have a strong attention to detail
- An analytical thinker – you have the excellent ability to take initiative and prioritize
- Goal oriented and thrive working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- A love for all things TV and Internet, and technology in general
- Speak a second language? Awesome but not necessary.
Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.