UPDATE - Novus Response to the COVID-19 Virus
Last updated: September 29, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
As we continue to navigate through these ever-changing and challenging times, we wanted to give you an update on the actions we’re taking to help support you and our community.
Keeping You Connected
• We understand how important keeping connected is especially in unprecedented times like these. Our commitment to you is to just that – keep you connected. As more and more people are working from home, streaming and browsing our network may become more congested. So we are closely monitoring how our network is performing and will implement contingency plans to mitigate any service disruptions.
• Most of our employees except for a few key technicians are working from home and are well equipped to do so. We feel confident in being able to continue providing you with the service that you’ve come to expect.
• All of our Internet plans include Unlimited Data to keep you working and entertained.
• To keep new customers and our employees safe, we’ve implemented a self-install procedure for Internet installations (wherever possible). Customers will be given instructions with their routers on how to self-install their service. For any installations that require a technician to enter the customer’s home, a short series of questions will be asked to assess whether it is safe to perform the installation or not. Technicians will be following strict social distancing protocols and are instructed to wear safety equipment.
TV Free Previews
We now have a variety of TV channels on free preview for all of our TV customers. You can see a full list of channels here. Enjoy!
Customer Support and Online Help
• For customer and technical support we strongly encourage you to utilize the following tools to limit contact with our staff and yourself.
• Visit our online Support section at https://www.novusnow.ca/support.
• Chat with us on our Novus Facebook & Twitter accounts @novusnow.
• Call us at: 604 642 6688.
• Our office remains open for equipment drop offs.
Thank you for choosing Novus and we hope you are safe and well. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.
Co-President & CLO
Co-President & CFO