Email | Country Restriction Change
Are you traveling to a different country and still want to access your Novus email? Be sure to change your settings in webmail in order to continue to receive your emails normally. Due to security reasons, other countries besides the United States are blocked unless you manually enable it.
1. Go to Novus Webmail and log in
2. On the top right corner click on “Settings”
3. Look to the left side and you will see a list of options. Select “Security Options”.
4. You will see the following screen. Then select the country you will be travelling to under “Blocked Countries” and press the arrow button to move the selected country to “Allowed Countries”.
5. After you have moved the selected country over to “Allowed Countries” you want to click on “Save Changes”.
If you are having issues or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Tech Support at 604.642.6688