MyNovus | How To Add a Credit Card to Your File
1. Go to https://mybroadbandaccount.com/Novus/.
2. Log into your MyNovus account using your registered email address and password.
Hint: first-time registration instructions can be found at https://www.novusnow.ca/support/mynovus-getting-started/.
3. Once logged in to your account, click SETUP PAYMENT METHODS on the left-hand side.
4. On the Payment Methods page, click Add Credit Card.
5. Enter your credit card information, then click Save Account.
6. You will be taken back to the Payment Methods page. Confirm that you see your card information listed below, and a “Credit card successfully saved!” confirmation message.
If you are adding credit card information as security/deposit for our rental equipment, please contact Novus Customer Service and let us know once it’s been added.