Internet Self-Installation Process
Basic process of self-installation for internet
After calling in to book an appointment (minimum 48-hour notice)
- Our technician will head to your building to ensure your unit is connected in the telecom room.
- You will receive a phone call from our technician after he checks the telecom room, informing that your rental equipment and hardware install instructions has been dropped off in front of your unit door.
- The technician will call to ensure you are home to pick up the equipment before leaving the building.
- Follow the steps provided on the instruction manual to set up the hardware that was dropped off.
- Should you run into any issues, please contact our Technical Support at 604-642-6688.
Please Note: Internet Self-Installation process is available in select buildings only. Please check with our Customer Service team to see which buildings are available.