Browse By Category Feature | Record a Program (Beam TV)
Learn how to record a program by using the Browse By Category feature.
Record a Program
1. Start by selecting the Menu button on your Beam TV remote.
2. Once in the Menu, select Browse by Category and hit OK on your remote.
3. In this menu, you will be able to see a variety of different categories including Sports, Movies, TV Shows etc. Use your remote’s arrow keys to select the category you would like to browse through and hit OK. Tip: Your selection will appear with a blue outline around it.
4. Use your remote’s arrow keys to navigate to a time or day in the future. Tip: In order to record a program, you must go to a time and date in the future.
To navigate to a different time slot, select the silver arrow buttons on your remote.
To navigate to another day, select the << or >> arrow buttons on your remote.
5. Browse through the list using your remote’s arrow keys to select a show and hit OK. Tip: The picture of your selection will appear with a blue outline around it.
6. The next screen will show you a description of the program. Navigate to the left of the description and hit Record Program to set-up a recording for later.