Find out more about your voicemail services and how to use them.
To start using your voicemail services, you’ll first need to activate the service. You can find your login information in the activation email that we sent you.
Activating your voicemail services
By default voicemail services are enabled when the account is activated.
Accessing your voicemail services
After you’ve activated your voicemail services, you can access your mailbox by dialing *40 on your home phone number pad when you hear a dial tone.
Accessing your voicemail menu options
Once you’ve accessed your services, there are a variety of menu options available to you:
- To listen to your voicemail messages, dial 1.
- To hear what folder your messages are stored in, dial 2.
- To access your advanced voicemail options (i.e. call forwarding), dial 3.
- To hear your mailbox options, dial 0.
At any time, you can press * for help or press # to exit your voicemail.
Learn how to record your greetings and how to change your password.
Once in the main voicemail menu, dial 0 for mailbox options.
- To record your unavailable message, dial 1.
- To record your busy message, dial 2.
- To record your name, dial 3.
- To record your temporary message, dial 4.
- To change your password, dial 5.
- To return to the main menu, press * at any time.
If you have any questions about your voicemail menu options, please give us a call.
If you have any questions, please give us a call.