Learn more about using your device on the Novus network, and find out how you can register a device.
In order to use a device on the Novus network, such as a router, desktop or laptop, you will need to register it onto the Novus network.
- Connect your device to the Novus network using an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser. You should be redirected to the online registration page
- On the online registration page, there’s a button that says, “Go to online registration system.” Click on this button.
- You will be asked to enter your username & password.
- After you’ve entered your username and password, you will be directed to the Novus authentication page.
- Towards the middle of the page, there will be a button: Authenticate Me. Click on this button.
You can have up to two devices registered on the Novus network. If you require more, you may want to consider a router.
If you don’t get automatically redirected to the Online registration page, there may be something wrong with your network connection, please contact us.