Learn more about using your device on the Novus network, and find out how you can register a device.
In order to use a device on the Novus network, such as a router, desktop or laptop, you will need to register it onto the Novus network.
- Connect your device to the Novus network using an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser. You should be redirected to the online registration page
- On the online registration page, there’s a button that says, “Go to online registration system.” Click on this button.
- You will be asked to enter your username & password.
- After you’ve entered your username and password, you will be directed to the Novus authentication page.
- Towards the middle of the page, there will be a button: Authenticate Me. Click on this button.
You can have one device registered on the Novus network.
If you don’t get automatically redirected to the Online registration page, there may be something wrong with your network connection. Try typing inwww.novusnow.ca manually, and thta may work to redirect you. If not, please contact us.