How to Subscribe to a Channel on BeamTV
Want to subscribe to a channel that you aren’t subscribed to while watching TV? Follow the steps below and to be able to purchase an individual channel! (Not available for channels not offered on standalone basis or adult channels).
1. Press the “apps” button on your Beam remote
2. Select “Purchase Channel” and press OK
3. You will then reach a screen like below with channels that you are not subscribed to. The channels are grouped by category which you can scroll through by using the left and arrow keys on the remote.
4. Ensure the “Subscribe” button is highlighted blue then hit OK
5. Highlight the “I agree” circle with the arrow keys and press OK then navigate to highlight the “OK” button and press OK
6. You will see the subscribed result page, hit OK and wait for about a minute for the video stream to show up
You will receive an email confirmation within 3 business days and it will be prorated onto your next invoice.
If you would like to set a different PIN code for purchase, you can find out how to do so here and start at “Rental Locking” 1:42 .