Setting up a Guest Network
1. Begin setting up a guest network by tapping on the PLUS icon on the main dashboard.
Add Guest Network
2. Tap the Networks tab to create a guest network.
Guest Network Name
3. To get started, you will want to enter the name of your guest network in the SSID Name field. This is the name your guests will see for an internet connection.
4. Below this, you will see a dropdown box, giving you the option to select a security option. Select WPA, which will allow you to add a password which is highly recommended to keep your network safe.
5. In the centre of the screen, you will find an Endless Network toggle switch. One thing to remember, if you tap this, setting it to ON, your guest network will remain available until you remove it.
6. Tapping the Done link in the upper right corner of the screen means you have accepted the settings for your guest network.
7. You can choose to be done or you can share your Wi-Fi network with guests by tapping share.
8. You can email, text or direct message you guests using any number of apps from the share function on your phone.
9. Tap send and the guest network name and password will be delivered directly to your guests.
Delete Guest Network
10. Back to the My Network screen, you have the option to edit or delete the guest network.
11. To share your guest network, tap Edit and then Done.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Tech Support at 604.642.6688 or message us directly on Facebook/Twitter!