Regular TV | How to reprogram your remote
Learn how to reprogram any of the three remotes Novus offers.
If your remote isn’t working, first, try changing the batteries. If that doesn’t work, you can reprogram it. Look on the bottom of your remote to see which one you have, then follow the instructions.
Checkmate VRT-U50 and Synergy VRT-U63C
- Press and hold the Mute + OK button together until the Power button starts blinking
- Press 002 using your remote’s keypad
- Press the Mute button
- Press the OK button
- Try using your remote to see if it works.
Universal Electronics 1056B01
- Press the CBL button on your remote. The CBL button will blink red once
- Press and hold the Setup button until CBL blinks twice
- Using your number pad located on the lower half of your remote, enter the setup code 1376. The CBL button should blink twice. If the CBL button doesn’t blink, repeat steps 1 and 2
- Point the remote at the digital box. Press the Power button on your remote. The PVR should turn off. If it doesn’t turn off, make sure that you have the entered the setup code correctly and repeat steps 1 to 4.
If this doesn’t work, please contact us.