Email: Managing your webmail accounts
Learn how to add an email account, delete an account and make a primary account using your MyNovus webmail on your internet browser.
- Navigate to novusnow.ca and click Webmail.
- Enter your Username and Password and hit Login.
- Find the Internet tab on the left side of your screen and click on Manage Email Accounts.
Adding an email account
- Click the Add Mailbox button on the right side of your screen.
- Fill in the following information and click Create email to finish adding your email account.
Setting up a primary email account
- Click the Pencil icon next to the email address you would like to set-up as your primary email account.
- Check the box next to Set as Primary and click Set Primary to complete set-up.
Deleting an email account
- Click the – icon next to the email address you would like to delete.
- Check the box next to Confirm Delete and click Delete to finish.