Email: Change spam settings in your webmail account
Learn how to adjust or change your spam settings.
- Navigate to https://mail.novus.ca/ and use your Novus webmail username and password to login.
- Next, select Antispam Settings on the right side of your screen.
- Select the setting that is right for you. Once you select an option, a green bar will appear confirming that the change was successful.
- Normal: This should stop most spam that you receive.
- Normal (with Quarantine): The Normal spam setting with the addition of Quarantine. This sends any malware (messages designed to cause damage to your computer) to a separate spam folder.
- Strict: If you frequently receive high volumes of spam messages, you may want to enable this setting to ensure that messages conform to Internet Standards.
You may also choose to completely Disable your spam filters which will allow all mail in to your inbox.