Accessing your interactive program guide
Learn how to use your Novus remote to view the guide.
The interactive program guide allows you to see what’s on TV, record TV shows and order pay-per-view.
Viewing the Interactive Guide
- On your Novus remote, press the GUIDE button. This will bring you the main screen.
- You can use the arrow keys on your remote to navigate through the channels.
Viewing info about a program/show
- Use your arrow keys to highlight the program.
- Them, press the INFO button.
- To watch the program, press the OK/SELECT button.
At any time, you can exit the guide by pressing the EXIT button.
If you can’t access the guide, or have any questions, please call us.