Customer Care & Technical Support Specialist
Position Title: Customer Care & Technical Support Specialist
Reports to: Director of Customer Relations
Start: As soon as possible
Full benefits after 3 months
Hello, this is Novus – how can we help you? As one of Novus’ Customer Care & Technical Support Specialists, you’ll be asking that question a lot. Our CSRs have set the bar in our industry. We’re known for being personable and always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. If they’ve got a question about their TV, Internet, or Phone service – we’ve got an answer. You’ll be at the front line and interacting with our customers on the phone, so give yourself a pat on the back, you’re a pretty big deal. We’re relying on you to keep our customers smiling.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Provide professional, knowledgeable and pleasant customer service and support over the phone
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues customers are experiencing
- Promote and recommend Television, Internet & Phone services
- Process new accounts and schedule new appointments as well as ensuring work orders are accurately entered
- Provide thorough explanations about billing and payment process to our customers
- Perform other duties as required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service function & Internet technical support
- Computer knowledge in MS programs (Work, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Minimum Grade 12 level education
- Must be available to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Previous employment with a telecommunications service provider an asset
- An excellent communicator with strong oral and written skills
- A team player but can also work independently with minimum supervision
- Cool under pressure – you have the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and can manage and diffuse upset customers
- A people person, your outgoing, positive and fun personality shines through.
- Highly organized with exceptional customer service skills and have a strong attention to detail
- An analytical thinker – you have the excellent ability to take initiative and prioritize
- Goal oriented and thrive working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- A love for all things TV and Internet, and technology in general
- Speak a second language? Specifically Cantonese or Mandarin? Awesome but not necessary.
Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.